The project is financed by Programme ENPI CBC Kolarctic 2007-20013 and representing the complex of engineering works and surveys (R&D), necessary for modernization of the municipal system of energy supply and creation of environmentally clean wind and diesel power plants in the villages Amderma, Nes, Indiga and Karataika of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug of the Russian Federation.
Key project activities include:
- Definition of provisional locations of the wind measurement complexes in the municipal formations Amderma Settlement, Kanin village, Yushar village of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
- Obtaining of the relevant documentation – permissions for installation of the above complexes and necessary legal documents in the above-mentioned municipalities providing for making these complexes operational.
- Organising of electricity supply, installation of the relevant electric cable lines to the wind meters complexes to be established.
- Procurement incl. customs clearance and delivery of the imported sets (packages) of the wind measurement and communication equipment to the villages Amderma, Nesj, Indiga and Karataika. All equipment have to originate from the EU.
- Assembling and installation of the wind measurement complexes in the field, adjusting and alignment of the meteorological and communication equipment for transmitting the data of the wind monitoring to the distant office of one of the partners.
- Information collection and analysis of the wind monitoring data during the period of 365 days.
- Field inter-seasonal inspections on technical state of the wind measurement complexes .
- Compiling of the comprehensive wind monitoring report with the 3D modelling of operations of the future wind – diesel electric power stations .
- Procurement and delivery of equipment for monitoring of the energy consumption to the villages of Amderma, Nesj, Indiga and Karataika.
- Implementation of the energy audit, analysis of the energy consumption in the municipalities Amderma Settlement, Kanin village, Timan village, Yushar village.
- Feasibility study on the investments related to the construction and installations of the planned municipal self-sustained wind – diesel electric power stations.
Overall indicative budget
2.300.000 EUR, including 300.000 EUR – project partners own co-financing,
2.000.000 EUR – Combined Programme financing for LSP
Construction, Housing and Communal Services Department, Nenets Autonomous Okrug and OOO North West United Power Generating Company
• Finnish Meteorological Institute (Helsinki)
• Not-for Profit Partnership Northwest Funding Service Centre (St. Petersburg)
MUE Severzhilkomservice (Nenets Autonomous Okrug)